18.2.12

outfit of the day


hello! so i'm cate and this is my newly made blog(:


for my first post i will be doing an outfit of the day... it's pretty comfy, pretty simple, and pretty cute!



first off... no, i do not know what i'm doing with my hands. anyways, i am wearing a larger grayish-brown destressed knit tee (from Target), my favorite color of blue scarf (also from Target), skinny jeans (AE), and brown leather boots that zip up the back.

i added a light gray knit hat, and a statement ring i am borrowing from a friend.


this is my brother, Graham, and my photographer for today. not the best picture of him (or me!), but it sure does describe his silly self!


that's all for today, lovelys! be sure to follow my blog, creating a lovely life!

~Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!