28.4.12

5 must-have shorts!

shorts are my obsession. it's true. i love them because they can make a BIG statement in a simple outfit... and that is what i am going for this spring and summer! here, i will be showing 5 must-have shorts for this year...

let's start off with the basics. colored shorts! theses can add a pop of color to any outfit and are super cute! i am dying for some mint green ones!









floral shorts are coming back! every time i tell my mom i want some she tells me how she had a pair back when she was a teen. this kinda makes me question my desire for them...anyways, these shorts are so adorable and really add feminine touch to your outfit. i have my eye on these in the color, vintage rose, from Target!


lace shorts can be dressed up or dressed down... wear it with a pretty white blouse and wedges to a party or with a navy tank and flats shopping. either way, these are a must have for summer!





scalloped shorts. wow. every time i see a picture of them on pinterest a chill goes through my body. well, that might be exaggerating a little bit, but you get the point... i love and want these shorts! there are some cute ones at Jcrew !











studded shorts are the perfect diy to do right now! like i said in my last post, i made some last weekend (hope to show a "how i wear it" soon...) and i am so happy with how they turned out! i love how these (pictured) are simple but add a edgy vibe to a outfit. so, go get some demin shorts and stud away!






hope you enjoyed this post on must-have shorts for this season. it is getting me super excited for summer and all the outfits these shorts can go with! have a lovely day!

~cate

(p.s. all of the pictures are from pinterest, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!