25.5.12

how I wear it: bleach pen tank

yet another how i wear it! i like doing these, because although making diy clothes is fun, if you don't know how to style it your way, then there is really no point to making it. on a recent post i demonstrated how to make a diy bleach pen top. so, if you have not looked at that please do! this project is super fun and not time consuming at all! here is how i wear it...




i tucked my hot pink tank into high waited navy corduroy shorts (local shop) with a distressed belt. of course, my gladiators(ae) were the safe way to go with this outfit. i am trying to get outside my comfort zone with my outfits, which is hard. i recently got a pair of snakeskin and neon yellow sandals that would look really good with this outfit. i will hopefully be showing you a outfit of the day soon with those featured in it.

hope you enjoyed this 'how i wear it' with my diy top! make one of your own, promise it won't let you down(;

xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!