10.6.12

base6: white tee

to start off my "base6" series, i am showing how i wear a white tee. keep in mind that this is how i style my top; i hope you are inspired by how i style it, but make sure you add your personality into your outfit. 


 


my basic white tee is a burnout white v-neck that i wore over a coral cropped tank. i have seen a lot of people wearing their tops in a knot, and have really adored this trend lately. so i knotted my white tee to the side to show off my high waisted shorts. i also layered a few necklace together (telephone one from forever 21, butterfly one from aeropostale). my shoes... i absolutely love them. i got them a few weekends ago at ann taylor loft. they are kinda crazy and consist of a lot of trends: rattlesnake, neon, t-strap. however, they are so fun to pair with simple outfits like this one! to go with the laid back feel of this outfit i wore my hair in a messy side braid.

i hope you have enjoyed how i style my white tee and there will be more base6 style guides to come!

xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!