5.7.12

recap

I know I haven't posted in a while... but I have been so busy lately! two weeks ago I had a weekend girls trip with one of my friends, and last week I went to camp. oh and it's been hot. very hot. which makes Cate tired and not want to do anything consisting of being outside for more than 30 seconds. above are a few photos I've taken of my life these past few weeks.

I hope to be posting more this coming week before I leave again... for NEW YORK! I honestly cannot contain my excitement for this trip if you can't already tell. just wanted to share with you snapshots of the life of Cate over the past weeks... hope you enjoyed.

xo. Cate

(p.s. these photos are very out of order [technical difficulties] ... so food and food and cute stuff-- girls trip. gravel background and sweat-- camp.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!