16.9.12

saturday stripes

top- target/ belt- target/ jeans- ae/ shoes- by Franco Sarto/ bag- urban outfitters
 
 
 
i recently found a new picture editing app for my iphone called Aviary. everyone of you should look it up and get it (it's free!), because it is great! a lot of times i do not have my camera or laptop with me to take picture and edit them, so my phone is always a quick go to option for weekend pictures.
 
anyways, now on to my outfit. i feel like a wear stripes almost everyday, and now i am starting to wear leopard more often. soooo... i had the brilliant idea of putting them together, and BAM. too much awesomeness for one Saturday. still trying to contain myself.
 
xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!