11.11.12

the leather jacket







i got this leather jacket from my grandparents (yes... my grandparents. and they even picked it out without me!) last year for Christmas, and this probably only the second time i have worn it. crazy, i know. what is crazier than that is that why i did not wear it was because i did not know what to wear it with. yet it is as easy as this... a gray long sleeve tee, bright scarf, jeans, and moccasins. all i had to do is basically add the jacket to what i normally wear on a regular basis. crazy, i know.

oh, and recognize this top? i wore it on my very first blog post ! crazy how time flies... crazier how i have had this awesome leather jacket hanging in my closet unworn for a year.

xo. cate

1 comment:

  1. Kay. This jacket is so cute! I love it so so much :)
    I wish my grandparents bought me leather jackets!
    kianabates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!