20.5.13

in a paint-y mood

 
lately i have been in a paint-y mood, if there is such a thing. i recently found my mom's old art collection from when she was in college, and i could not be any more ecstatic! i have found myself wanting to paint all the time, so i will defiantly not fight that hunger. here is a bit about how my painting process goes!

 
pick a color pallet. i have yet to actually buy a plastic pallet, so i guess paper will have to do for now. for my painting, i decided to stick to pinks, oranges and greens.
 
 
the process. first find an inspiration then just let your right brain take over and enjoy painting. 
 
 
add your sig. and yes, i did just abbreviate signature. i am losing it, i swear. also, my 'sig' is a bit messy, still working on perfecting it.
 
 
all done! now admire your work. (:
 
xo. cate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!