14.5.13

new apps and old photos


i am so stinkin' excited the the new A Beautiful Mess editing app is finally out!! i have been playing with all day, using some of my old photos of myself and my friends, family, and other randomness! enjoy some of my editing madness...



 
... oh so grateful for a sweet friend like this one!....
 
 
... meet my precious dog, bogey!...

 
... some paints i am using in art class...

 
.... parker's birthday dinner...

 
... my older brother, jackson's, last day of school...
 
 
in this app, you can choose from a few filters (b&w is my favorite, obviously), cool borders, doodles, phrases, text! it is addicting and so. much. fun. plus, all of your old pictures can have a good spring flare to them! buy it in the app store today, only $1! well, actually .99 cents, but the real question is WHY is everything .99 cents nowadays? why can't we just add the single extra cent? app store, what is so hard about just saying $1? WHO IS WITH ME?
 
xo. cate
 
p.s. i am really not this angry about the .99 cents, just passionate. plus, now i can save a whole ONE CENT! i am so excited. (;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!