25.6.13

mid-year goals?


 
is there such thing as mid year resolutions?
 
well, for me there is. and yes, the cat sticker was necessary.
 
here goes mine...
 
// do something that inspires me everyday (paint, run, write, etc.)
// do not spend more than 10 minutes deciding what to wear
// keep my room clean daily
// print out iphone photos often
// buy 30 more songs i really love.
 
i have tried to make my goals more specific than my new years resolutions, but i have (and will)stayed true to most of those goals. ahhhh, i love a goal. they are one of the many things that inspire me and make me want to have a mini dance. (hence, i said many... many things make me dance. many.)
 
 
xo. cate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!