6.6.13

summer tees and such

MY favorite tees



as much as i love a cute blouse, i would opt out for a soft tee any day. whether it is cropped, over sized, or a muscle tank i absolutely love how versatile and comfortable a tee can be. i also love that now it is acceptable to wear your tees with basically anything to dress up or dress down. i would dress the 'I LIKE CATS' tee up with a pair of silk printed shorts, blazer, layered jewelry, and a  minimal heel. but any of these tees (especially the moon muscle tank) would look great tucked into tattered jean shorts and sneakers for a casual ensemble. all this to say, I LOVE TEES. and i love you.
 
xo. cate
 
p.s. if anyone is interested in guest posting on my blog, please either contact me via email (catemarg@gmail.com) or leave a comment below requesting to write a post by leaving your email. thanks a bunch. (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!