11.8.13

new happy things.

 
a few new (extra) happy purchases I have made this week...
 
 
 
 
my new purse. from target. yet, does not look like a $20 purse from target. and THAT is why I love target. ya get me?

 
my too expensive anthropologie candle I mentioned in my treat yo self day post that smells heavenly. it is currently burning as I type. life is good.

 
after a much needed eye check up, I had to get a pair of glasses. even though I look 10 times nerd-er than normal, I think that they are adorable. plus, they are kate spade so I couldn't resist.
 
I love things that make me happy. and these do just that.
 
 
xo. cate

1 comment:

  1. Lovely things! It's pretty much impossible to leave target without something adorable. ;)

    P.S. I emailed you! (My email is Victoria.horea96@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!