3.8.13

the future is exciting.

 
one of my favorite topics to talk about is the future. and not in an "aliens will take over earth in a million years" kind of of way, but in a sense that I love to see what life has in store for me next. though I am not promised tomorrow, thinking about all the things I will hopefully get to do later in life is quite exciting to me. so with that excitement, and being a girl, of course I dream about what it will be like 5, 10, 15 years from today.

isn't it?!



a cute pink and mint house in my neighborhood that maybe... someday will be my own. my thought process goes like so: "ooo, how cute would this be for a house... or a bakery... or a clothing store... or even a thrift shop... maybe even a..." and so on.
 
guys, the future is so exciting. i love it.
 
xo. cate
 
(p.s. sorry to whoevers house this was... I just like to casually stand outside random colorful homes and take photos. duh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!