26.10.13

autumn colour.

let us start off with this: how beautiful is the word "autumn" rather than "fall"? so much prettier, if you ask me. I have decided that I am no longer using the word "fall" (God forbid,  the use of "y'all" for that matter), but better yet, the oh so lovely word, autumn. ah, autumn. this reminds me when I decided to stop saying the word "picture" about a year ago. and look at me now, world, I only ever say the wonderful word photo.
so hey you guys, here is some photos of a very much autumn outfit.







It is quite refreshing when you get to put on sweaters again and wake up to cold weather. if October is not your favorite month, there is something wrong with you.

xo. cate

p.s. im sixteen! and driving. how crazy is that?

sweater: American eagle
shorts: jcrew (hand-me-down pants originally before a few chops!)
watch: fossil
boots: unisa via dsw 

3 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit. October is one of my favorite months and Autumn my favorite season. Happy belated birthday and congrats on driving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, for whenever that was! I can't drive :( I'm going to start to learn when I'm 18 though (you can only pass your test when you're 17 in England, oddly). I love your outfit, the photos ARE very autumnal ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!