14.2.14

milkshakes and hugs.





thought i would wish all of my lovely friends a wonderful valentines day, today! I had my wisdom teeth surgery yesterday, so I have been out of it these past few days. let me tell ya, out. of. it. this afternoon two of my dear friends (parks and ab) brought me a milkshake and some hugs-- much needed. thankfully, having my wisdom teeth out makes napping and eating ice cream all day make me look less sad and lonely on this holiday, right? right?
 
all joking aside, let us remember that today is not just for celebrating relationships-- yet love in general. the love of the Lord, the love of family, the love of friends, and so on-- this love is sometimes the best. oh, the things i have to be joyful about today and everyday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always eager to hear from my readers-- so, drink some tea & comment away!